We handle personal information legitimately and fairly for the sole purpose of conducting public affairs and for the protection of people's rights and interests. In addition, we respect your rights and interests, claims for access to personal information in our custody as well as for correction thereof. Due to the direct and indirect interactions between this site and the internet users, the site hereby elaborates the protection policies on the personal information it collects and uses.
1. When you register online for some activities, the site will request you to offer some personal information via forms or orders, including personal identification such as e-mail address and personal background like profession.
Without your permission and confirmation, this site promises not to release the information to any other private organizations. However, under the state laws and local regulations, we may share the information with relevant governmental departments if necessary.
2. This website does not have control on the accuracy, promptness and completeness of the contents of the websites it links with.
3. This site will employ technologies to strictly monitor and protect the private information from being lost, stolen or illegally changed. If necessary, the site will delegate network professionals to modify the materials after confirming with your. If you did not express objection within the time declared, the site will assume that your approval of the changes. However, you still have the right to ask the termination of these modifications later.
This site will be exempted from responsibilities under the following conditions:
(1) Your information is exposed for your telling others your passwords or sharing the account with others;
(2) The private information is lost, stolen or illegally changed due to force majeure like hackings, virus intrusions, government controls and so on;
(3) The private materials are exposed because of logging on the websites China Chenzhou has been linking with;
(4) The complicated Chinese character version is automatically converted, for which this site cannot ensure 100% accuracy.
The portal has the right to the modification and updating of the private policies. Please contact: email@example.com